Feb 12, 2012

Starting over in more ways than one

Fresh clean blog, but not a fresh clean life. Since Wally died on October 20th 2011 (just a short 4 months ago) it feels like I have been living a life that I have no control over. I have no control over the time, the details or the destination of every day that passes by.
I had no idea how much I depended on Wally, we lived such separate lives, the years had taken its toll on us. I thought we did not need each other anymore. I now know that was the furthest thing from the truth.
I needed Wally and I still do.
I really just do not think I can keep going. I have tried every distraction, grief meetings, sleeping, meds, even "dating" (worst idea ever), none of these things can do what it is I really want, BRING WALLY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 leave me some luv: